Payment, Service & Cancellation Policies
Payment of a deposit enables us to hold a reservation for you. A minimum of 40% payment is required for booking. We will advise you of the date when full payment is required. We reserve the right to refuse personal Cheque as a method of payment. In case of partial payments read our below terms, we will share the booking vouchers as per below terms. After full payment, the conditions of the contract with our Supplier may permit them to increase the cost of your arrangements. Please read carefully more information on our Terms & policies.
• PACKAGE PAYMENT POLICY :-
1-Client can book this package at any token amount. But minimum 40% amount require whiten the 7 days. Due to this if price will arise client will have to bear it self.
2-Minimum 40% amount must be paid to proceed the hotel bookings, After that Hotel or Taxi, booking will be started.
3-Remaining 40% amount must be paid after receiving few places hotel Vouchers / taxi bookings confirmation.
4-Rest off 20% amount must be paid first day on arrival+ GST (If not paid).
5-In case of Flight / Train booking, need to deposit full amount on same day, Due to this if price will arise client will have to bear it self.
6-Minimum 70% amount must be paid on first days. If travel date whiten the 3 to 15 days.
Still, the company reserves the right to make a decision upon the amount that need be paid as an advance money, according to the type of services as well as the time left over for the commencement of your services.
Besides the terms mentioned above all the bookings beginning during the peak season a 100% amount must be paid to us on package confirmation.
• PACKAGE / HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY :-
Call us atleast 15 business days prior to the travel date to cancel or amend bookings. Cancellation of the bookings will not be entertained if not informed 15 business days before departure date. In case of any urgent bookings cancellation the refund process will be notified accordingly. Amendment in the bookings will not be entertained if requested in less than 7 days from the departure date even if it’s an urgent booking. We need to receive from you your original voucher before any applicable refund can be considered. After successful cancellation of the bookings, we will notify you the subsequent date and the amount that will be refunded. And cancellation charges may apply. For further information,
30 days, before travel -the cancellation charges will be 30% of the tour cost.
30 to 15 days, before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
15 to 7 days, before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
0 to 7 days, before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given.
Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. Some hotels / Taxi may charged 100% cancellation.
Note: Management have the rights to Change Tariff without prior notice and change rates will be applied at the time of billing.
• We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
• Once reserved if there are flights included, then you need to pay 100% of flight cost within same days of booking.
• All booking request made has to be 21 days in advance. Otherwise Ghumlo India will not responsible for service.
• You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking and deposit cash to Ghumlo India Pvt Ltd. current account only or Ghumlo India payment gateways only.
• In case any hotel is sold out post booking we shall provide you similar hotels.
• Suggested itinerary or hotels will be valid for first three days only.
• Ghumlo India is not responsible for any changes in trip arising because of unforeseen circumstances (Weather, flight delays or cancellations, natural calamity, Unfortunate etc.)
• Which is beyond our control and all costs arising out of it will be borne by the customer.
• Reservation of hotels and other travel related services do face availability issues in blackout period; we may not be able to provide a certainty in bookings within this period.
• Please note that air-conditioner will not work in high hills.
• In case the client is carrying any valuable personal good, it is advisable not to leave it behind at the time of disembarking/ leaving the coach. Ghumlo India will not be held responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and personal goods are at all times and in all circumstances, the responsibility of the client.
• If we are acting as your travel agent, we will pass on any such increase to you as we become aware of such increase. If we have arranged a package, changes in transportation costs including the cost of fuel, taxes, fees and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have paid in full.
• If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is refundable after cancellation and Booking Charges. There will be no refund for no shows.
• Booking & cancellation charges may vary, depending on the vendor or hotelier cancellation booking or any other charge.
• For the X-mas and New Year period from ''20 Dec to 10 Jan'' Every year, the payment is non-refundable.
• During the blackout days from ''20 December to 10 January'' Your package or hotel, cab booking can be Cancelled/ Postponed from the company side without any prior notice .
• Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
• The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air /train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client
• We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by Ghumlo India in writing (by Ghumlo India Corporate mail only).
• Any type of cancelation or refund will be processed within 45 working days, as per mention terms.
• Ghumlo India is declaring that we don't have any Hotels / Taxi in all over India or abroad, Ghumlo India is just connecting you to hotels & local taxi vendors via third party. Ghumlo India is not responsible for any type of services.
• AIRLINE CANCELLATION POLICY :-
Ghumlo India is not responsible for anything in case of flight booking.
Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy.
• CHILD POLICY:-
Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed.
6 to 11 year kids must be paid half charged.
12 Year Child must be count as adult (full charged).
• PREPONE AND POSTPONE
For postpone/Propone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 14 days prior of tour date with which postpone/propone charges may apply which will are notified at the time of communication with company depending on the vendor or supplier charges or availability.
• Company has right to terminate your package without any pay & prior notice in case of unprofessional behavior, Abusive language, threaten etc.
• Note- If you choose Ghumlo India Pvt. Ltd. that means you clearly read and accepts all the term and conditions.
• For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by us, the courts and tribunals in Agra district, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI/Govt. of India.
Copyrights © 2018 Ghumlo India. All Rights Reserved.Developed by Creative Mindz Solutions